E2 Adventure (Decals)
Schuberth E2 Adventure Helmet - Explore Your Limits ON and OFF ROAD
The SCHUBERTH E2 is the second generation of SCHUBERTH's adventure helmets and the second helmet of SCHUBERTH's range featuring the P/J double homologation and meeting the new ECE 22.06 standard.
The SCHUBERTH E2 is the perfect mix between the comfort of the famous "C" series and the aggressive look and feel of an offroad helmet.
The new E2 also integrates all the latest SCHUBERTH standards in terms of safety, aerodynamics and aeroacoustics performance.
- ECE-R 22.06 homologation, featuring P/J double homologation.
- Fiber Glass shell reinforced with carbon fiber for improved shock absorption strength and lighter weight.
- New peak removable and adjustable in three different positions with memory function.
- New chin strap positioning to improve comfort in the throat area featuring Anti Roll Off System (A.R.O.S)
- Double chin air intake to improve ventilation, featuring exchangeable chin part filter. Increased back spoiler for improve air extraction.
- Patented visor mechanism featuring Memory Function
- Improved field of view thanks to new City Position mechanism and to the new V-lock sun visor mechanism.
- Plug and Play communication system based on Sena 50S system with speakers, Mesh Antenna, FM Radio Antenna and Bluetooth Antenna preinstalled in the helmet shell
- SCHUBERTH INDIVIDUAL PROGRAM for unparalleled comfort.
- Reflective Area on the Wind deflector , neck roll, visor sealing and helmet stickers for enhanced visibility while riding with open and close Chin Bar.
- Directly processed glass fibre (SCHUBERTH Direct Fibre Processing) combined with a special resin is compressed in a vacuum at high pressure to form an exceptionally sturdy yet uniquely light helmet shell
- DFP fiberglass shell reinforced with carbon fiber for improved shock absorption strength and lighter weight.
- New EPS material for improved shock absorption and increased head cavity , featuring two densities for main part and sides
- New SCHUBERTH INDIVIDUAL seamless linings concept to allow fit customization
New Adjustable Peak:
The new Peak of the E2 has been developed in the SCHUBERTH wind tunnel to minimize buffeting and vibrations. The E2 offers multiple configurations to the customers indeed the peak is designed not only to be easily adjustable on 3 positions, but also to be removed easily.
It is always the little details that make the difference between a common helmet and a SCHUBERTH. Introduced for the first time on the E1 peak, the memory function feature is obviously also included on the E2 visor and peak. With this function, whatever exact position is selected with the chin bar closed, will be maintained after opening, and closing the chin bar.
Improved chinbar air in-take:
To maintain comfort when travelling long distances off-road or on-road, ventilation and temperature control are key. The new SCHUBERTH E2 features a double chin air intake. The top vent prevents visor fogging while riding in cold conditions, while the lower vent ensures an additional airflow when riding in extreme warm conditions. Dust, mud, and insects are part of off-road adventures. To prevent those from entering in the helmet the chin vent features a washable and changeable filter.
New top ventilation system:
The E2 puts ventilation at another level. The E2 features a two position adjustable top vent as well as a new enlarged spoiler including an air extractor to ensure an excellent airflow when riding in the most challenging conditions.
SCHUBERTH Individual program:
The inner linings of the SCHUBERTH E2 set a new benchmark in terms of comfort. The standard head pad has been developed to offer uncompromised comfort to all our customers, but those with "extreme head shapes" are usually forced to compromise with fit and sizes. For SCHUBERTH compromise is not an option, so the E2 is also part of the SCHUBERTH INDIVIDUAL PROGRAM , which offers the possibility to customize the internal padding with more thickness options for sides, back and cheek pads. (Head Pad customization available for sizes M/L/XL).
At SCHUBERTH safety is at the heart of every product. The E2 features the P/J double homologation and meets the ECE-R 22.06 standards. The shell of the SCHUBERTH E2 is made of Fiber Glass with SCHUBERTH's patented DIRECT FIBER PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY and reinforced with Carbon fiber for improved shock absorption and lighter weight.
Just like the whole SCHUBERTH collection, the E2 benefits of the Anti-Roll-Off-System connected with a chin strap in a new advanced position for improved comfort on the throat area.
The most advanced technology just for your SCHUBERTH E2. Extremely easy to install, to configure and use, SC2 sets a new standard for motorcycle communication. The HD speakers and three antennas for FM Radio, Bluetooth Intercom and Mesh Intercom are already pre-installed in the SCHUBERTH E2. The SC2 is extremely simple to install: Plug in the HD BOOM microphone, remove the covers at the back of the helmet, free the remote control housing on the side, plug both in, turn them on, and you are ready to ride!
Thanks to the new Mesh 2.0 technology, the SCHUBERTH SC2 delivers an unparalleled level of intercom connections redefining the concept of “communication network”. With Mesh 2.0 technology, now it is possible to connect with a virtually limitless number of participants. In addition our new system offer the latest HD speakers and Microphone by Sena , the advanced noise Control, the digital assistant and a range comparable to the most performing products available on the market.