Below you have measurement tables for Rukka and Daytona gear as well as. Schuberth helmet sizing guide. Measurements are as a guideline only, sizes vary from model to another. If you need any help with the measurements, we are more than happy to help:
email@example.com or mobile 0414 814194
firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 414 814194
Use a cloth tape measure to take the following measurements in centimetres:
- Chest: Measure from under/top of armpit across chest to under/top of other armpit, then across back to first armpit
- Waist: Measure at the hourglass of your torso, (circumference measured at your bellybutton).
- Hips: Measure the widest part of your hips below the waist, or pelvic bone to pelvic bone.
- Inseam: Measure from your crotch to the floor, without shoes.
- Sleeve: Measure the length from the base of the neck, across to shoulder point and down to the knuckles
To measure, place your right hand on a flat surface and measure the circumference at the widest point, usually just below the knuckles.
|Rukka size||Around hand (cm)||Stndard size|
|7||17.8 - 18.4||XS|
|8||19 - 19.7||S/M|
|9||20.3 - 21||M|
|10||21.6 - 22.2||L|
|11||22.9 - 23.5||XL|
|12||25.4 - 26||2XL|
|13||26.7 - 27.3||3XL|
|14||27.6 - 28.2||4XL|
Men's boots & shoes