E1 Adventure (Solid colours)
Now -50% OFF
Schuberth E1 Adventure Helmet - Explore Your Limits ON and OFF ROAD
The comfort of a flip-up helmet, the look & feel of a modern adventure helmet, the safety of a SCHUBERTH helmet! For the modern adventurer who wants everything: top performance in safety, flexibility and protection. Uncompromisingly flexible for your next adventure. Discover the world with the SCHUBERTH E1 in your daily life, going off road and on touring trips.
Even more air to breathe, an adjustable air inlet on the chin section ensures perfect air intake on longer tours as well as when riding off road
Perfectly prepared for any adventure, three-position peak, seven different visor tints and four tint options for the sun visor
- Plug & play, designed for the communication system SC10U
- Interior liner has been designed with fewer seams and a more universal interior fit
- Improved EPS with integrated antennas for SRC-System which improves radio and Bluetooth range
- Micro-lock ratchet chin strap
- Large reflective panels on neckroll
- Improved face shield ratchet mechanism
- Integrated sun visor
The outer shell is offered in two helmet shell sizes and combines an aerodynamically optimal shape with excellent protection. It is manufactured using Schuberth's typical compression molding process and thus permits great stability and a low weight.
- Shell material: S.T.R.O.N.G. fiber
- Helmet shell technology from SCHUBERTH permits low weight
- Glass fiber with a special resin added is compressed in a vacuum at high pressure to form a helmet shell which is exceptionally sturdy
- Perfected aerodynamics for higher speeds
- Upward lift = 0!
- Directionally stable
- No oscillatory tendency
- No buffeting
- Spoiler integrated into the helmet shell
The E1 is equipped to accommodate the SCHUBERTH SRC-System (sold separately). To guarantee ideal radio reception, the E1 is already equipped with two integrated antennas to boost FM and Bluetooth reception.
- Optimum reception at all times
- FM and Bluetooth antennas integrated into the helmet for optimum reception
The EPS foam liner is modular in design to ensure optimal shock absorption. This complex segmentation guarantees enhanced force absorption and distribution.
- Made of specially optimized EPS foam
- Complex multizone foaming allows optimal shock absorption
A special inner lining of the E1 was developed according to Schuberth's innovative Comfort Fit concept that ensures the helmet fits comfortably and securely in all situations. The combination of carefully selected COOLMAX and Thermocool materials, with the additional use of Interpower coatings, also make the inner lining a highly-effective moisture removal and cooling system.
- COOLMAX pad system, completely removable and washable (hand wash, 30°C)
- Optimized fit
- Variable venting for effective ventilation
- Adjustable for summer/winter
- Removable comfort cheek and head band pads
Thanks to the design of the vents, the supply of fresh air is increased by up to 60%. The combination of multipath channels in the EPS foam liner and the head/chin/mouth ventilation ensures that fresh air is distributed effectively over the entire head area.
A.R.O.S. and Neck Strap:
The Anti-Roll-Off System (A.R.O.S.) was especially developed by SCHUBERTH as a safety feature and is incorporated into every SCHUBERTH motorcycle helmet. It ensures that the helmet cannot roll off of the head when the chinstrap is closed and correctly adjusted:
- The helmet cannot pivot off the head from behind
- The risk of contact between the chin section of the helmet and the chin or throat of the rider is minimized due to the small angle of tilt
- Reduces the chance of the helmet coming into contact with the chest as the result of an accident
- Precise setting of the chinstrap length through adjustment on both sides
- Micro-lock ratchet lock
The EasyChange visor mechanism makes changing face shields extremely quick and simple without the use of tools.
- City position offers maximum ventilation while traveling at slower speeds
- Pinlock prevents shield from fogging