S2 Sport (Solid Colours)
S2 Sport Helmet - BORN TO GO AHEAD. IT'S AN ALL-ROUNDER.
For daily use:
Touring and sports touring are its specialities and even the occasional trip to the race track is absolutely no problem for the S2 Sport.
The S2 sport features the perfect ratio of weight, compactness, practicability and driving comfort.
designed and equipped for the sporty tour rider, who does not want to compromise.
Schuberth S2 Sport Elite Helmet
The Schuberth S2 arrives after years of extensive engineering. The ultra-quiet S2 spent hundreds of hours in Schuberth's aero-acoustic wind tunnel to ensure optimum aerodynamics with reduced drag and lift for the quietest possible performance. Schuberth's industry-leading triple-matrix shell allows the Schuberth S2 to be significantly lighter while still providing outstanding ventilation and comfort.
- Compact and lightweight Triple Matrix Shell
- Antibacterial, hypo-allergenic microfiber liner
- Extremely quiet <85db at 100 kmh
- Integrated, drop-down sun visor
- Fog-free Pinlock dual lens system shield and lens included
- Patented Anti-Roll-Off-System (AROS)
- Integrated 31 inch FM antenna and Bluetooth receiver antenna greatly improves range and reception for the optional (sold separately) fully-integrated Bluetooth communication system
- 2 shell sizes
- Exceeds ECE standards
- 5 year warranty
- Glass fibre is pressed at high temperature under high pressure and the addition of special resin in vacuum to a helmet shell with exceptionally high strength
- The helmet shell made of special EPS foam is designed to optimize the shock absorption properties
- EPS features optimized impact absorption properties by using a complex multi-density foam
- CoolMax interior, fully removable and washable
- Optimized seat shape
- Skeletonized for effective ventilation
- Allergen-free and Antibacterial
- Interchangeable comfort cheek pads and liner padding
- Double D-ring closure strap
- Pinlock-ready face shield ensures a condensation-free view
- City setting cracks the face shield slightly
- Easy change visor mechanism allows for extremely fast and easy face shield replacement
- Tool-less shield replacement
Specially developed by Schuberth, the AROS is a safety feature which, in case of an accident, ensures the chin strap is closed and properly adjusted.
- The helmet cannot rotate off the head from behind
- Smaller tilt angle of contact between the chin of the helmet and the chin or neck of the rider
- The consequences of accidental contact with the chest of the helmet can be reduced