X-Lite X-1004 Nuance Ultra Carbon Helmet
Now -25% OFF
X-1004 Ultra Carbon Nuance helmet is X-lite’s exclusive high-carbon content version of the new flip-up helmet. Its light weight and compact volume (thanks to the carbon-rich construction and the availability of three outer shell sizes), double P/J homologation, VPS sunscreen, Carbon Fitting Racing Experience efficient TVS Touring Ventilation System, exclusive Dual Action chin guard opening mechanism, Microlock2 double-lever retention system with micrometric adjustment, and Carbon Fitting Racing Experience inner comfort padding (with an innovative net construction) make the X-1004 Ultra Carbon the most exclusive flip-up helmet for the most demanding of motorbike tourists.
X-Lite X-1004 Ultra Carbon Nuance Helmet features:
- P/J Homologation: The helmet can be used either with the chin guard open (J configuration) or closed (P configuration), as the protective chin guard has passed the homologation tests required by UN/ECE regulations for full-face helmets.
- Pinlock Fog-Resistant Inner Visor: Supplied and with silicone-sealed profile (FSB – Full Silicone Border). Thanks to the exclusive patented adjusting system adopted by the Nolangroup, the stretch of the Pinlock® inner visor can be adjusted, operating from the outside of the visor and making removal of the inner visor unnecessary.
- Double Action: Device allowing the visor lock (to prevent accidental visor opening at high speeds) or visor demisting at low speeds or stops (by a minimum visor opening).
- Vps Sunscreen with Uv 400 Protection: Positioned on the inside of the helmet, it is moulded out of Lexan and is S/R (Scratch Resistant) and F/R (Fog Resistant) treated, with UV protection up to 400 nanometres. It is easy to remove when it is not needed, or for normal maintenance and cleaning operations
- Dual Action (Patented): Exclusive (patented) Dual Action chin guard opening system. Positioned in the centre of the chin guard, it allows for easy, one-handed opening. The dual action opening mechanism reduces the risk of accidental opening: the chin guard can be opened only operating the first release lever (or safety lock) and then activating the second lever.
- Wearbility: X-1004 has improved wearability in the chin area: the chin guard has been slightly elongated, to offer increased ease of wear and, consequently, the highest possible levels of static and dynamic comfort. At the same time, the design of the product has been preserved, remaining compact even with the chin guard open.
- Microlock (Patented): Double lever retention system with micrometric adjustment. This system consists of a thermoplastic ergonomic opening lever, and of a second aluminium toothed and holding lever. The toothed lever releases the micrometric strip, thus the chin strap can only be open with a very broad rotation of the opening lever. This device minimizes the possibility of unintentional opening of the retention system.
- "Carbon Fitting Racing Experience" Inner Comfort Padding: It is made with active carbon filaments.
- Liner With Innovative Net Construction: This assists the movement of air around the upper part of the head, which thus stays cool and dry.
- Single-Block Cheek Pads: These ensure even pressure on the face which is constant over time.
- Integrated Chin Straps: Removable and washable, they are integrated in the cheek pats, favouring the helmet’s fit, as well as its wearability.
- Eyewear Adaptive: Exclusive system designed for the comfort of eyeglass wearers. In a quick and easy way, it allows to obtain a space in the cheek pads for the glasses temples. It is reversible, so the cheek pads can be returned to the initial configuration.
- Neck Roll: Removable and washable, it is characterised by a high-performance water-resistant zip. It can be removed for increased ride comfort in warmer periods of the year and/or for short trips