Armas jacket (1st Gen)
Armas jacket (1st Generation)
• Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer laminate with Armacor product technology,
combination of high-tech fibres aramid (Kevlar) and Cordura
• Waterproof Gore Lockout closure in front
• Tear and abrasion resistant GTX Super Fabric reinforcements (grey patches)
• Colour 940: the safety colour defined by EN 471 enhances the
wearer’s visibility both in the daylight and in the dark. In colour
940 also collar zipper with High vision colour
• RVP air Protectors meet the requirements of CE Norm EN 1621-1
• Cuffs and detachable collar of elastic 3-layer Gore-Tex fabric
• Detachable liner with 60g insulation and Outlast thermal
• Soft neoprene in collar
• Elastic parts on sides of the jacket
• Ventilation openings with zippers in front on both shoulders.
• Width adjustment on upper and lower arm.
• Jacket and trousers have connecting zippers
• Jacket with generous seven pockets; three inside (waterproof),
including mobile phone pocket and four outside.
Armas jacket was tested by Australian Motorcycle News - we got 9 and a bit out of 10.
Armas suit was tested by the BikeRider magazine in NZ. Absolutely fantastic results.